Booking & Policies
Bookings can be made via telephone or email
To ensure you are able to secure your requested day and time, we encourage clients to book in advance. New client bookings for treatments will require a $50.00 security deposit at time of booking. We accept cash, eftpos and credit card.
Please let us know 24 hours prior if you need to cancel your appointment. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice may incur a 50% cancellation payment of appointment cost. Please note, if you arrive late your treatment time will be reduced or cancelled.
We offer a 3 day guarantee from date of application. We encourage you to contact us immediately to discuss, so we can correctly resolve any issues.
Choose Your Style
Our expert Lash Artists conduct thorough consultations with every client to help determine what would best suit the client’s eyes, taking into consideration both your style preference and the current health of your natural eyelashes.
We offer a large variety of eyelash extensions including different lengths, thicknesses and shapes to ensure you achieve the perfect look for your individual eye shape and the style you desire.
Health & Hygiene:
Safety Is Our Main Priority
At Lash & Dash our Lash Artists take exceptional pride in maintaining a high standard of hygiene, professional application and proper technique. The health and safety of our client’s eyes and eyelashes is our number one priority.
We focus on maintaining the health and growth of your natural eyelashes. It is important your natural lashes stay healthy and undamaged. We pride ourselves in using professional and premium quality products. Our adhesive glue is a medical grade, latex free and zero-rated formaldehyde.
The recent rise in the popularity of eyelash extensions has been truly phenomenal. However, as the popularity of eyelash extensions has increased, so has the number of substandard and unsafe lash applications and techniques are being performed and unsafe products being used and sold.
Factors Affecting Natural Lash Quality
- Overall skin and hair health
- Hormonal changes (i.e. pregnancy, postpartum, menopause)
- Medical conditions (i.e. alopecia, thyroid)
- Diet changes
- Seasonal changes (i.e. it is common to have a ‘shed’ of natural lashes every few months particularly in spring/summer)
- Makeup use and lash/lid hygiene
Preparation & Aftercare:
- We recommend arriving 10mins prior to your appointment.
- Do not wear makeup on your eye area and eyelashes. Removing makeup (i.e. mascara) can be very time consuming and may prevent proper application of the extensions.
- Do not apply face creams or sunscreen on the eye area. The oil found in many moisturisers prevents eyelash adhesive from bonding to the natural eyelash and reduces the longevity of your eyelash extensions.
- Do not curl your lashes before your appointment. Extensions will not adhere to crimped eyelashes.
- Never pick, pull or rub your eyelashes!
- Do not wet your eyelashes for 24 hours after application. This will ensure that the adhesive bond (glue) has adequate time to cure and dry. You should also avoid activities (i.e. saunas, swimming, exercise) during this period.
- Use of eye makeup removers containing P.E.G. (polyethylene glycol), propylene glycol, or any other glycol-ingredients may result in a shorter life span of your eyelash extensions.
- Use eye creams sparingly and avoid lash/lid area. Careless use of eye creams and moisturisers may result in a shorter life span of your eyelash extensions.
- Use the eyelash brush we provide to you. Gently brush when required. This will help to keep eyelash extensions sitting correctly and inline.
- Be careful if you are a heavy sleeper, or if you sleep on your stomach. Your eyelash extensions may continuously rub against your pillow and may result in a shorter life span of your eyelash extensions.
- Everyday gently rinse your lash line to maintain a hygienic eye area, to wash away dead skin cells, natural oils and makeup.
- After wetting eyelashes, gently pat dry with tissue or towel (lint-free) to absorb any excess water on your lashes.
LASH LIFT & TINT
- Don’t wear eye make up to your appointment.
- Remove contact lenses.
- Tell your Therapist if you have any eye infections or irritation because we will need to wait until after the problem has cleared to perform the treatment.
- Keep your lashes dry and free of makeup for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Use the recommended aftercare and do not use oil-based products on your lashes.
- We recommend Elleevate Lash Lift Mascara, a specially formulated mascara that partners with a lash lift.
- Do not irritate or rub your eyes while you have a Lash Lift.
- Exfoliate your entire body with a professional grade mitt on the day, or the day before your Spray Tan appointment.
- Do not wear any moisturisers, body butters, oils, perfumes or deodorant to your Spray Tan appointment.
- If you have any other tanning products on your skin, thoroughly remove these prior to your Spray Tan treatment. This will help to guarantee a more even, longer lasting result.
- Perform hair removal such as waxing and shaving prior to your Spray Tan treatment.
- Do not do anything that will make you perspire excessively immediately afterwards
- Only shower after the amount of time recommended by your Therapist
- For best results, when rinsing off your tan, do not use body wash or soap. Rinse with water only until the water runs clear
- Gently towel pat your skin dry after showering rather than rubbing
- Avoid staying in baths, pools, spas or showers for extended periods
- Use the recommended tanning aftercare products like a tan extender oil to lengthen the life of your tan